June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Loose Tea Online
In many articles and blogs, we read about the benefits of drinking green tea. It has been truly said that consuming green tea can actually prove to be health beneficial. The health benefit it carries with its daily consumption is extensive and amusing. It not only cures the body but also defends health from dangerous ailments and diseases. So many researches show that it is an element that helps the body to fight with many serious infections, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and osteoporosis. It becomes hard to believe that just a cup of tea can be so propitious for the body. We can definitely call it a worthy cup of green leaf tea.
Anybody may tend to buy loose leaf tea online, seeing its goodness. Those who envisage how profitable it can be for health will never stay behind to buy loose tea online. This can be better understood by those who consume organic loose leaf tea on a regular basis. Only they see the lasting and positive effect of this miraculous drink. To read the detailed benefits of organic loose leaf tea, it would be enjoyable to grab the own cup of green tea, sit back and rejoice.
- Boost immunity– Our body has an immunity system. It builds up with the help of good habits and perishes with bad habits. Green tea is one of those good habits that keep body immunity strong and this is done by polyphenols and flavonoids that are present in green tea. It helps the body to stay strong and fight against infections.
- Thwart cardiovascular disease– Heart strokes and diseases related to the cardiovascular system is very common these days. With the consumption of green tea, it becomes possible for the body to fight with such problems. Green tea increases good cholesterol (HDL) as it blocks the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LCL) and it even helps prevent build-up in arteries.
- Guard against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s– Brain cells are protected from deterioration and damaged cells are restored with the help of Green tea. This guards against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Keep asthma in check– Green tea reduces the severity of asthma as it contains theophylline, which acts as a relaxer for muscles that support the bronchial tubes.
- Reduce tooth decay– An antioxidant “catechin” that is found in green tea, is responsible for the abolition of bacteria and viruses that cause various dental ailments and throat infections.
- Lower blood pressure– It has been found that green tea represses angiotensin, which is responsible for the increase in blood pressure levels.
- Fight ovarian cancer– Green tea not only stimulates apoptosis (cell suicide) but also suppresses the growth of ovarian cancer cells. This is due to the presence of a potent antioxidant named, epigallocatechin gallate or EDCD.
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer– Through studies, it has been noticed that people who drink green tea regularly are 50 percent less likely to develop colorectal cancer. It also helps to halt colon cancer cell growth.
- Promotes longevity– Green tea is a boon for women. It fights against free radicals which help the body to fight against aging. Polyphenols, which are green tea’s primary antioxidants, does the work.
- Kick breast cancer–Green tea inhibits cancer cell metabolism in breast tumors. Many women consider it to be the healthiest drink.
Instead of tea bags, if you buy loose tea online, then the tea shows its best results as it maximizes the health benefits. It is because the catechins that are released from loose tea leaves are more effective than tea bags. Many people prefer to buy loose tea online and then after preparing it, they add a bit of lemon juice i.e. vitamin C to give it a rich taste. Vitamin C makes the catechins more available to the body and again it is considered to be quite healthy for the body.
Image Credit: 3dman_eu